WELCOME Membership Dons Affiliates!
WHEN IS THIS THING LAUNCHING?
2 A.M. EASTERN TIME
LAUNCHING BRIGHT AND EARLY!!!
So what is Membership Dons about? What are we selling here?
FE -Membership Dons is a video course that teaches people how to build and run membership programs. This is a 21 video course with step by step instructions walking people through the process of how to set up their membership sites, what to put in it for content, how much to charge for it, and how to get customers in it. I anticipate conversions for this to be extremely high. I am pricing this at $7 on a dime sale for launch week.
OTO1 - The Digital Takeover is am in depth flagship video course teaching people how I double revenue with a very specific kind of sales funnel. It walks through what to use for each part of the funnel and the reasoning behind it. How to set it up and what to charge for it. This is a 94 video course holding incredible value that normally sells at $97 but for launch week I have dropped the price to $17. I expect pretty high conversions because of it being over the shoulder style videos.
OTO2 - The second OTO is a 1 hour coaching session priced at $97. It's a great value for personalized 1 on 1 coaching. I have had great results testing this "single session" style of coaching through my audience and I believe it will be popular for this launch as well.
Downsell 1 - My downsell for Membership Dons is The Epic Conversions Insider's Club. This is my new monthly membership area on my blog that teaches audience building, how to get more traffic, more leads, and more customers. I expect a pretty strong conversion at $10.80 a month.
WHAT DO YOU STAND TO MAKE ON THIS PROMOTION?
AFTER LAUNCH WEEK FRONT END OFFER RAISES IN PRICE TO $27 AND COMMISSION DROPS TO 50%
WHAT ABOUT PRIZES? IS THERE A CONTEST?
- EMAIL 1
- EMAIL 2
- EMAIL 3
SUBJECT LINE: Who’s afraid of membership sites?
The shift toward the membership/subscription based model in 2016 is palpable. This is the way of the future. It is a more sustainable, more predictable business model than selling products.
Still yet…many resist. Here are some of the top reasons people are afraid to take that leap into membership program territory:
- I don’t know how to set it up! – A simple fear of setting up something that they have never set up before and dealing with something that seems like it might be really complicated. Like many fears in life…it’s just not true man.
- I don’t know how to fill it with content month after month! – Surprise, surprise…humans afraid of commitment lol. Na I’m kidding but still…this is something that holds a lot of people back. The truth is this is a lot easier than you think.
- I don’t know how to get members in my program! – Well you didn’t know how to date either…until you jumped into the deep end of that pool right? Look, it’s just like anything else on this list…not nearly as hard as it seems. Going to take a little practice but completely doable.
- I don’t know what to charge for this thing! – Totally understandable. When you start dealing with intangibles like perceived value of information…things get a little blurry. But I have confidence in you. Know why?
Because all 4 of these major obstacles and a whole lot more holding people back from starting this extremely lucrative business model are answered inside Kam Jennings new course, Membership Dons.
Check out this video Kam did talking about membership programs and why he shut one down that was earning him thousands of dollars a month!
Subject Line: 6 figures In 8 months?
Kam Jennings is an interesting guy. He lost his job in 2010. Went back to college that same year to learn business. By 2011 he was selling books on Amazon for a full time income. In 2012 he wrote an ebook teaching others to do the same thing and published it on Amazon. It flopped.
[Check out this video detailing a map to 6 figures in 8 months Kam did]
He started a youtube channel to push traffic to his ebook because you know…he’s celtic…hard headed and doesn’t know how to give up.
In 2013 he decided to turn his ebook into a membership site called adventuresontheriver.com and by 2015 was making thousands of dollars on a monthly recursive membership site that primarily taught people how to make money on Amazon.
In 2016 he got tired of talking about Amazon and shut it down. Crazy right? Who shuts down a membership site that is making thousands a month for you in revenue?
Well, Kam can tell you himself why he did that and a whole lot more about his story and how you can duplicate his success right here:
Check out this video!
Subject Line: 3 plus 1 famous membership programs and why you should care…
It is said that by 2020 more than 80 percent of all software released will be subscription based. Marketing experts have noted an incredible shift towards the subscription based model. Turns out people like to pay a simple flat monthly fee now instead of worrying about buying things over and over…who knew…
[Want to capitalize on this trend? Here’s a great place to start]
Here are 3 plus 1 companies that found success with the membership model:
- Netflix – Simple and yet brilliant. You basically pay a low flat monthly fee and Netflix give you as many movies and television show series as you can handle via streaming service. It’s important to understand that it’s not the streaming service that is the defining factor with Netflix, it’s the subscription based model. In 2015 Netflix total revenues reached 6.78 billion. That’s up from 2014 when they reached $5.51 billion.
- Spotify – A Swedish music, podcast, and video streaming service that provides digital rights management–protected content from record labels and media companies. Users can pay 99 cents to upgrade to premium service for three months—a subscription that usually costs $10 per month. If you’re on the fence about jumping from the free version of Spotify to its premium all-you-can-eat streaming and download service, now is a good time. Spotify’s total revenues topped out at $2.18 billion in 2015.
- Zipcar – an American car-sharing company, a subsidiary of Avis Budget Group. Zipcar provides automobile reservations to its members, billable by the hour or day. To rent a Zipcar, you have to become a member and pay a fee $6 per month to $60 a year, plus an application fee of $25. Currently Zipcar has a market value of over 6 billion dollars.
- You – Could you be the next great entrepreneur to start a simple membership program that makes you extremely wealthy? I don’t see why not. [affiliate link here]
Subscription based businesses are big business and they are only getting bigger. Don’t take my word for it, look around the internet yourself and see what kinds of facts you can dig up.
The fact is that if you want to produce a sustainable, rock solid, predictable income stream online, then an easy subscription program is an excellent way to go.
Kam Jennings (aka ZeroFatz, aka I have a youtube channel with over 13k subscribers who all care about making money online) is releasing a brand new course called Membership Dons. It’s going to show you how to make a membership site.
Everything from setting it up to what to charge for it, to how to figure out what to put in there for content, Membership Dons has you covered.
Learn more about what Kam is doing here: