WHEN IS THIS THING LAUNCHING?
9 A.M. EASTERN TIME
LAUNCHING BRIGHT AND EARLY!!!
So what is CRASH THE PARTY about?
- FE -Crash the Party is a series of 120 hacks to help people build an audience and make more money with YouTube. This is a full video course with 12 modules worth of hacks. 10 hacks in each module respectively. The areas covered are: 1. CONTENT STRATEGY 2. MORE VIEWS 3. MORE LIKES 4. MORE SUBSCRIBERS 5. CHANNEL OPTIMIZATION 6. MORE COMMENTS 7. MORE SHARING 8. CONTENT OPTIMIZATION 9. WATCH TIME 10. SCALING AND SUSTAINABILITY 11. SCARED TO BE ON CAMERA 12. MAKING MONEY - I anticipate conversions for this to be extremely high. I am pricing this at $7 on a dime sale for launch week.
- OTO1 - 69 WAYS TO EASILY CREATE CONTENT FOR YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL is a course that I created to help people effortlessly come up with content ideas for their youtube channels. This course has PLR rights that are being offered with it. It is completely unbranded and ready to be re-sold by anyone who buys it.
- OTO2 - The second OTO is a 1 hour coaching session priced at $97. It's a great value for personalized 1 on 1 coaching. I have had great results testing this "single session" style of coaching through my audience and I believe it will be popular for this launch as well.
- Downsell 1 - My downsell 1 for Crash the Party is 69 WAYS TO EASILY CREATE CONTENT FOR YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL but without PLR rights. At $9 it's a nice added value to the main training.
- Downsell 2 - My downsell 2 for Crash the Party is The Epic Conversions Insider's Club. This is my new monthly membership area on my blog that teaches audience building, how to get more traffic, more leads, and more customers. I expect a pretty strong conversion at $10.80 a month.
WHAT DO YOU STAND TO MAKE ON THIS PROMOTION?
***AFTER LAUNCH WEEK FRONT END OFFER RAISES IN PRICE TO $27 AND COMMISSION DROPS TO 50%***
WHAT ABOUT PRIZES? IS THERE A CONTEST?
- EMAIL 1
- EMAIL 2
- EMAIL 3
SUBJECT LINE: If you’re afraid to be on youtube…
Many people see YouTube as a true opportunity to build their business and make real money online. A chance to finally quit their 9 to 5 grind. A way to do something fun and actually get paid for it.
They are afraid to be on camera. Maybe you can relate?
Here are 7 ways to overcome your fear of camera shyness and finally make the YouTube thing happen:
- Own it – Most people that are not actors find being in front of a video camera pretty uncomfortable. If you can just be honest with people right from the beginning and say, “Hey I am actually extremely uncomfortable right now…” You take that awkwardness and let the audience in on it. It humanizes you and actually becomes a subject of endearment. In effect, you turn a perceived weakness into a strength.
- Practice – Whether you have a script, bullet points, or just a general idea of what you want to say, make sure to practice a couple of times. You got this. Don’t worry.
- Write a script – Whether you use a script for the video or not, it’s good to write out your thoughts on paper or in a Word document. This will get your mind focused on what exactly you want to say on camera. Once you do this, try to whittle it down into the main bullet points. It’s a lot easier to talk with bullet points then trying to memorize or remember each word that you wrote down.
- Just the idea – In most videos, the passion and excitement is more important than reading a script word for word. For videos where you don’t have to stick to every word of the script, look at your bullet points and then talk from your heart. You’ll be surprised at how your knowledge and experience will shine through and you will come across as much more natural.
- Smile – The more you smile, the more you will relax and seem natural on camera. While it may not seem easy at first, try relaxing and thinking of something funny or pleasant.
- Get Comfy – One of the best tricks to getting comfortable on camera is to wear clothes that are comfortable and make you feel at ease. While this is an easy solution, it’s something that is overlooked. Pick something that you feel confident wearing. Or pick clothing that brings back good memories.
- Be Yourself – The more natural you feel, the better you will look on camera. This may include using your hands when you talk (if that’s natural), standing when you talk (rather than sitting) or holding a pen in your hand. You are trying to get to that state you are in when you are speaking to your friends. It takes a little practice but this is the goal.
So now that you have a good idea of some ways to overcome your fear of the camera…what’s the next step?
The next step is an up to date best practices guide for YouTube to get you off to an awesome start.
Crash the Party: 120 Hacks to Building an Audience and Making More Money with YouTube by Kam Jennings is an awesome reference to getting you started quickly, properly, and in a way that is going to really help your channel grow fast.
Check out more on this amazing new resource for 2017 here [link]
Subject Line: Tried youtube and failed…
Youtube is the most dominant “hang out” spot on the internet. And it’s different from Facebook because people go there to watch, to learn, and to be entertained. Now that very quickly puts you in an authority role if you have a youtube channel.
90% of YouTube channels fail.
So although we have this amazing resource that is absolutely free to start and can be just explosive for getting your business off the ground…most people don’t know how to do it. And because they don’t do it right…they crash and burn.
Kam Jennings, award winning product creator behind Crash the Party: 120 Hacks to Building Your Audience and Making More Money With YouTube, says there are about 12 key factors that you need to get good at to really do well on YouTube:
- You need a content Strategy
- You need to get more views on your videos
- You need to get more likes on your videos
- You need to get more subscribers
- You need to have your channel optimized
- You need to get more comments on your videos
- You need to get your videos shared more
- You need to optimize your content when you upload
- You need to focus on improving session and viewer watch time
- You need to have a strategy for scaling and sustainability
- You need to work around being scared on camera
- You need a clear strategy for making money
Sounds like a lot right? Well it’s actually not that bad when you have it all laid out for you and that is exactly what Kam does in Crash the Party.
Check out this awesome Best Practices style video resource for 2017 here [link] to get an unfair advantage over the competition!
Subject Line: 120 Hacks to what?
Award winning product creator Kam Jennings just released a new one for all of us called:
Crash the Party: 120 Hacks to Building an Audience and Making More Money with YouTube
If you want to finally get started with youtube in 2017, or if you have tried and failed in the past. This is for you. Kam has over 14k subscribers on his ZeroFatzreturns Channel over 8k subscribers on his Nutribullettime channel and he just flat out knows how to build a brand and make money with youtube.
Now he wants to teach you how to do the same thing.
Learn more about this epic release here [link]