Have you ever had that feeling like something really cool was going on right around the corner and you were missing it?
In 2013 there were an estimated 152 million blogs on the internet. It’s probably more now. That was 3 years ago. With all those blogs running around out there it is pretty much impossible that you are going to know about all of them, let alone read everything they are publishing. It’s a shame to because there are some really talented writers out there writing some fantastic articles…especially in the realm of marketing.
Here are 10 that I really enjoyed…
1. Why I Nearly Quit Internet Marketing
2. What I Learned From Being Mentored By Alex Jeffreys
3. Step by Step Guide: How To Create 2 Months of Content In 3 Days
4. Can a Greek Philosopher Help You Become a Super Affiliate?
via the Nomadicincomeexperiment.com
5. How Long Should My Blog Posts Be?
6. They just go round and round… (or life in the IM game)
7. Is Internet Marketing Like Having The Same Wife – The Novelty Wears Off After A While…
8. Five Weird, Unusual, and Awkward Marketing Campaigns That Worked
9. The 7 biggest problems online marketers will face in the next 5 years
10. The Night Is Dark But…
About the Author zerofatz
Kam Jennings (aka ZeroFatz)
is a full time mid-level internet marketer who makes 5 figures a year selling information products online. He is not rich and does not drive a BMW…However he does support a family of four with what he earns online.
He specializes in Youtube, inbound marketing, product creation, membership sites and affiliate marketing.