Okay by the numbers let’s break this thing down! And yes…in full disclosure I am teaching you these things because I want you to know that I can help you and I want you to buy my course Membership Dons.
Check out Membership Dons here!
9 steps to building a membership program and get members tonight!
Step 1. Open a free Warrior Plus Account and a free MailChimp Account
Step 2: Acquire content for your first month
Step 3: Put together your first months content in a google docs document.
- Upload PDF ebooks to google docs and upload videos to youtube as unlisted videos.
- Put the links to these PDF’s and Videos in your first month content PDF
- Give it an intro, give it a conclusion and brand the hell out of it.
- Make sure to tease next month in the PDF
- Get the shareable url to your first month content PDF
Step 4: Set up a new mail chimp list for your membership program
- Set up mail chimp hosted opt-in form
- Make sure the simple mail chimp thank you for opting in page contains the link to your 1st months content PDF. This will make that first issue automatic.
Step 5: Create a Simple PDF that gives customers instructions and a link to your mail chimp hosted opt-in form.
- This will be what your customers get when they buy your program.
- You want the directions easy to understand and you want them to click the link and opt-in so they get the first month content PDF automatically.
Step 6: Create a new product on Warrior Plus that will be your monthly membership program.
- Make sure this is set to recursive billing
- Make sure you offer a free trial on this of at least a month to inspire membership.
- Upload your Instructions PDF to your Warrior Plus account to represent your product.
- Now when people buy your program they will opt-in and be put on your free mail chimp list.
Step 7: Find the people who care about what you are talking about and offer the “30 day review access”
- Tell your reviewers you appreciate their help and feedback in looking through your membership program
- Tell them to make sure they cancel before the 30 day trial if they don’t want to keep membership, so that they don’t get charged.
Step 8: Get some content together for month two and recruit more members
- Never be late with fresh content
- Upload a simple PDF with links to all content in month two just like in month 1
- Get your shareable link to this PDF file
- Send out a broadcast message to all your members with a the shareable link for month 2 content
Step 9: Rinse, Repeat, adjust, and perfect
You’re Welcome. Go make some money!
I’ll see you in Membership Dons for a lot deeper look and a lot more options for creating membership programs!
https://warriorplus.com/o2/v/r6ct9g/0/fbv1 – Check out Membership Dons here!